1. J.J

J.J Active User

That's right folks another party! Check out the flyer for date,time, location and prizes! To be entered into winning the mp40Qt you must be a premium member, attending and give at least one constructive criticism of the forum (below) This can be something you love, hate or wish was available.

Without feedback United Reefs can't become the best reefing forum for you, so share your thoughts!!

united reefs 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Regala likes this.
  2. J.J

J.J Active User

For me I really love the simple clean layout of the forum and the "like" option. Sometimes you really like something but would feel odd to post " I like this". This option let's people know what you think. Great job guys!

Jonn46 and Regala like this.
  3. Derek

Derek Derek's Reef Shop United Reefs Society Member

Thanks JJ. Like you mentioned for the Grand Prize, you need to be a Premium Member to win this pump. We will have other small prizes for none premium members. I would also highlight that any member who wants to sell frags is welcomed. You can setup a small tank that we recommend. I do have my frag tank that I use for frag meets that will be available, if we don't have any more supporting Vendors wanting to use it.

My Tips for setting up a Frag Event Tank.

- Bring your own Tank that can be easily be transported
    - Bring Extension Cords and Power Bar
    - Bring Carbon to clear your water so corals are presentable
    - Setup a small cooler with Egg Crate to transport Frags. This is way easier than bagging them all up
    - Bring your own bags and rubber bands
    - Lighting can be something very easy as LED Stips from Home Depot to bring to 20k, unless you have a nice spare light

Vendors: For other Vendors to Participate in our Frag Meets, you must be a sponsor. Our Sponsor is not a lot of money. You will have it paid off fast just sales in one frag event or a United Pic/Video Contest. Sponsor from Vendors go into the prizes we give away, which is good Publicity for your store. We send Paypal Payment to the Vendor for the Person winning the Contest. So, in other words, we send you business.

BBQ: I would like to know how many ppl are coming so we can make sure we have enough for everyone.

Regala likes this.
  4. Derek

Another Thing. These events we plan of having them often, like Bi Monthly, so if your not a Premium Member, you won't win nice prizes from events or contests. $20 to win a $399 Pump is not a bad deal.

mitchell schofield likes this.
  5. mt4d_1

mt4d_1 Well-Known User

I like the way the conversation section works. Easy if you are doing group orders. I am starting to get use to the layout and the way around. Looking good

Regala likes this.
  6. Derek

Thanks. It's nice that the platform is custom so Joseph and Darren can add whatever we want to make the forum better. Our next add on to the site is Facebook Sharing. So you will be able to share threads on your Facebook.

7. Pierre-Luc Ferron

Pierre-Luc Ferron United Reefs User

something you love (everything for now) hate (nothing for now)or wish was available ( i relay don't know what we can have more in this forum lol +1
    )

Regala likes this.
  8. Nick

Nick New User

I just became a premium member. I like that there is the possibility of exclusive deals from vendors for premium members (i.e. Miami chalice) I hope there are more future exclusive deals!!!

Regala likes this.
  9. Derek

Nick, that's the plan. I will be offering United Reefs Deals. Instead of giving a 10% off, just going to make some deals for premium members.

10. Derek

We just found out that the 21st is on Fathers Day. We will have to change the date to the 20th instead.

11. Derek

I will be adding 10 Piscine Mysis Shrimps 40z packs for draw prizes for Non Regular Members.

12. Fishnet

Fishnet Well-Known User

I'm still unable to zoom on my tablet, would be great if i could, pretty much the only site where it won't work.
    Big fingers , tiny buttons, countless tries. on a brighter note, when trying to hit the conversation button i do hit your ad a lot Derek.
    Great for Vendors. HAHA

13. Derek

14. Darren

Darren Administrator

You can't zoom because the site is built to fill the width of any device eliminating the need to zoom. PM me a screen shot of your tablet and I can see if I can do something to make it better for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  15. Fishnet

Fishnet Well-Known User

Thanks for that Darren, no idea how to take a screenshot with an android tablet. Never tried it before.I'll google for the answer.

16. Derek

Who's pumped to win a MP40QT?

17. mt4d_1

mt4d_1 Well-Known User

18. Pierre-Luc Ferron

Pierre-Luc Ferron United Reefs User

Me i want that MP40QT hehe

19. mitchell schofield

mitchell schofield New User

I Want it more haha

20. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known User

I would love, so would my fish, to win a MP40QT!!!!!!!