1. Derek

Derek Derek's Reef Shop United Reefs Society Member

Today, the tank will be arriving. We are doing a service and install of this tank into a Dental Office here in Moncton. This tank is just over $17k with tank and all the gear. This tank will be all GHL Equipment (P4 Ultimate Pack, Slave Doser 2.1, 3 Mitras with Light brackets) except for the pumps. We are putting Ecotech MP40QDs and Vectra M2 return with Battery Backup. Today's Pic of the Day is the GHL Equipment that came in for it.

2. Derek

Today, I put the Stand together, this took me most of the day to get this together. Doors will be installed once we get to location.
    IMG_3316.JPG

Here is the sump, love their sumps, and their new cups to put media in and two other spots for the socks.

IMG_3317.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

Here, added the Mitras Flex Mount system to hold the lights. You need to drill a couple of holes for each system and then you can adjust the height by just loosening the main screws. There is a slot in the middle for you to put the wiring for hiding. Cap goes over the slot.
    IMG_3319.JPG

Here's with the lights installed, but not the wiring cause we will need to remove the Flex Mounts to bring to Dental Office.
    IMG_3320.JPG

IMG_3321.JPG

IMG_3322.JPG

3. Derek

Today, I programmed the Profilux 4 and Doser for this tank.. in the pics, I setup the skimmer in Programmable Logic so the skimmer only powers on after 180 seconds. If there's lost of power or Maintenance function like water change or whatever, as soon the Maintenance kicks back in or power comes back on, skimmer will not overflow because of high water level.. it gives time to the return pump to bring back normal water level in the sump.

With the new GHL Controllers and Power Bars, they are are lighted and when there's a problem, the light will turn Red to let you know something is up.

IMG_3329.JPG

IMG_3330.JPG
    IMG_3331.JPG

4. Derek

May 11th, installed a shelf so we could put the P4 Controller and Doser to give it a clean look. Powerbar is also on the right side at the top. Behind the aquarium and screwed in the ballast so we would have nothing on the floor once we bring it to it's location.
    IMG_3337.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG

IMG_3339.JPG

5. Derek

Lights are now programmed and running. I put the light cord in the Flex Mount, makes a very nice clean finish with no cords visible from the light.

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG